View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #25
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Oh my... my husband had asked me what I wanted him to get me as a present, and methinks this will make a very fine present for mother's day this year! Man, he will be jealous

I've wanted a reader in the 7-8 inch range for a long time, and this looks fantastic. I, too, had sort of wanted to hold out to see what Sony came up with next, but I think that isn't going to happen. My debate over the Kindle PW and the Kobo Glo is now over.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote