View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 12:27 PM   #1
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Force the content of a table cell to be visible

I don't know how to explain this issue... and maybe this was why I couldn't find an answer so far.

I need to use table to summarise some info. The trouble is that the content of the Conclusions row is cropped by the eReader, so a great amount of text is not shown (depending on the text size). That is, the table is displayed on as much as the screen allows it, but the "next page" jumps to the next row of info, not to the remaining text.

I understand that overflow is not supported by epub2.01.

Is there any solution to force the eReader display all the text in a cell even if the text is larger than its screen (like it does with <p>, for instance or <div> or any other text tags)?

Thanks
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote