Thread: Reading light
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Reading Light!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondP View Post
Hi
I've been lurking around in this forum for a while now and I'm thinking of getting myself an ebook reader. The 5" Pocket PRO seems like a good reader and seems to have great support. My only experiance with reading ebooks is on my HTC phones. I used to read on a HTC tytn2 but recently changed to a HTC Touch Pro 2. It's ok to read on for a litle while but I would like to get a bigger screen and a reader that dos'nt start ringing all the time
Is there some kind of reading light to get for this reader? I saw amazon has one for for the Kindle http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=1268192011
Can this be used with the Pocket Pro or are there other options?

Thanks in advance

Trond
Dear Trond:

I belive it was Wallcraft who answered this exact question on another one of these Astak threads within the last few days He listed a place you can go on this forum to find good reading lites.

Most of the reading lites that you will see there should fit with no problem. Many Sony custom leather cases with reading light will fit the EZ Reader (measure first to be sure). We are trying to design our own reading light but it is not ready yet.

Wallcraft: please help here
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote