View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 02:27 AM   #40
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Not sure if this is right - It has a KUAL button to start. To stop, you have to press the power button twice - press once and wait until the screensaver kicks in, then again to go back to normal. I stole the stuff from the draw extension that twobob helped with before. If there is a better way to start/stop this, show me! I'd like to see this run as a screensaver also, but I don't know how, so this is about it for me!

EDIT: the screensaver still comes on, I'll have to try to fiddle with it more. If I turn off the screensaver, I can't turn off the clock.

EDIT2: How do you load a TEMPORARY font? I tried the klingon version and I can't get it to load. Major fail. I even used the fc-cache.sh script after I copied it to /var/tmp/root/.fonts/ so I can fc-list it, it just doesn't seem to use it. Oh, well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dclock.zip (25.8 KB, 205 views)

Last edited by brianinmaine; 09-07-2013 at 05:48 AM.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote