View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #14
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
They said the same about Palm OS years ago and technically they could but it would depend on the objective.

I would imagine that the fire would be targeted much more than the b&w kindle given that internet ordering is much more likely to occur.

Linux can have viruses but as much as I like it until it gets to be mainstream I doubt significant ones would be created. Maybe I might be stereotyping here but I think the average linux user is more aware of the functions of the OS than one for windows.
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote