View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #29
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
Now being sold for £189.99, so I'm glad I bought mine 10 days ago. I'd be interested to know why the £20 increase so soon after launch.
I'm glad I bought mine before the hike in price as well. It's probably just greed, I can't find anything to say that the price I paid was just an introductory one.

Kobo Vox overseas hasn't increased from the $199 price tag since launch so it only seems that the UK price has increased.

So, nothing unusual there ....
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote