View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it>

I think you're getting to Google, but it's actively refusing to service the request

I think I've read somewhere here that repeated queries from the same IP address to some of these sites triggers a "we're being attacked" alert. And that it happens if you do bulk downloads for 'too many books' - 100 rings a bell.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote