View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #13
silverzhao
Enthusiast
silverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Touch
Ah, I reboot my kindle just, and run the kterm again. Now it seems no problem any more, no more matchbox-keyboard left running in the background when the kterm exits. Maybe it is because of that my kindle has run for too long time before?

Sorry to trouble you about this problem.

But here seems to be another problem: if I want to run kterm the second time, it will sometimes print a lot of newlines, as is shown in the attached picture. Do you have this problem?

Besides, a question: is there anyway to save the font size setting? The default font size is a little larger for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scrot.jpg
Views:	1112
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	99435  
silverzhao is offline   Reply With Quote