Thread: Touch Battery recharge problem
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #13
Shai-Hulud
Silicon Book Worm
Shai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
Elsewhere on this forum someone says Kobo suggest charging for 5 hours to get the battery charged completely and a more accurate indication of charge.

I left it on wall outlet charge yesterday for 9 hours. I will see if that makes any difference......
Most electronic devices require 3 complete charge/discharge cycles to calibrate the battery. Yet having complied, I found my battery barely lasts a week on full charge and the indicator is very unreliable regardless of care taken when charging. Mine recently went from 62% to 'Please charge your Ereader' in under 12 hours. When I stuck the lead in, I immediately checked the battery level and it claimed it was at 12%. I doubt slinging a dart over your shoulder at a dartboard with percentages on it would be any less accurate.
Shai-Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote