Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #200
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuel View Post
I compiled the poterm for the PB 302.

I was too lazy to update the descriptions in the status bar, so some explanation is necessary:
The keys on the right side are used for page up/down.
The lower left key rotates the display.
Pressing the upper left key or touching the screen opens the on screen keyboard.

The binary is compiled with the 15.1 SDK but seems to work on my 302 with the 15.2 firmware also.
Thanks. This was exactly what I was looking for. It works great. Now I can poke around inside the OS.

The themes I like don't have some of the apps I like to run occasionally or want to try out. I've copied them from the \bin directory into the games directory and can run them from the applications menu. Very helpful.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote