View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #21
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDD View Post
Djvu is usually faster than pdf for large scanned documents, so I always end up converting them if I plan to use them a lot.

It is worth noting that the M92 pdf viewer uses Acrobat's engine, that is usually quite fast, so it's a bit odd it is so slow to flip pages. I thought it rendered and cached the next page...

BTW it would be nice to have an alternative PDF viewer based on the mupdf rendering engine
Djvu is the format of choice for scanned documents for me, too. It was, after all, specifically created for this type of documents.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote