View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #21
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivroar View Post
I usually find 95% of the German words I need to look up, and virtually all French. I only wish it had monolingual dictionaries because I'd rather not rely on translating everything into English.
In addtion to the free monolingual French dictionary that I already mentioned, the Kindle apps for PCs, Macs and Smartphones also come with the free Duden dictionary (Duden Deutsches Universalwörterbuch 7., überarbeitete und erweiterte Auflage, 2011), which will be downloaded on demand if you look up a word in a German ebook.
If you're an advanced speaker, you might find the German Open Thesaurus project useful. (You can download the word list and convert it to an ePub.)

Last edited by Doitsu; 03-09-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote