View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 06:23 AM   #42
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
A bad book, for me, is one I can't bring myself to continue reading.
It's similar to my taste in movies, I am quite easy to please, yet I believe in myself being able to differentiate between really good, okay, bad, and horrible.

So, the most horrible books I read since I got started with ebooks (about 5 years ago) were
  1. War Of The Worlds - H.G. Wells (tedious)
  2. Desert Heat (Joanna Brady Series) - J.A. Jance (totally not interesting to read about this Ms. Brady)
  3. Something Venice (the first one) - Donna Leon (the first chapter pretty much sealed it for me)
  4. The Perfume - Patrick Süsskind (started out good, then it became tediuous)
  5. The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde (I tried. I really tried. But I had to give up)
  6. Lambs Hide, Tigers Seek - Steve Jordan (Just kidding I loved it!!)

And before I get my head crushed against a stone by Mr. Lobolover I'd like to add:
Those are my worst books I've ever read. Except #6, of course!

Last edited by mores; 04-25-2008 at 06:27 AM. Reason: afraid of the guy with the scary avatar
mores is offline   Reply With Quote