View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 10:57 PM   #31
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
#1 -Cannot say. Never read it.
#2 - I agree
#3 - Cannot say. Never read it.
#4 - Cannot say. Never read it.
#5 - Some are not all that wonderful and some I really enjoyed. So overall, I cannot agree.
#6 - Should be the #1 worst book. It was a good idea that was horribly executed.
#7 - Cannot say. Never read it.
#8 - I've read up to #9 and I did enjoy it. But life got int he way and I never did get to #10. So I disagree.
#9 - I really enjoyed that. But disagreement there.
#10 - Have yet to read that so I cannot comment just yet.
Ahh, Jon, that's precisely the kind of response I'd hoped for, and I suspect Dr. Drib had in mind too - personal disagreement rather than "You're wrong because that author has sold gajillions of books". I cannot argue, though I can disagree. As you also imply, it's a personal view of the worst books, and it's always enjoyable to read everyone's especially when they go against the grain (like Planet Head's/Taylor514ce's "Dune" Amazon search - his circuits must be crazy! ).

I would like to see your top 10 though (note that I say "in no particular order", so I agree with your comments about my number 6 ). Try be brief (that's a joke, right. See, you're always brief and...I'll just shut up now)

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote