View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
edbro: There is now a build 243 available for download that should fix the problem with multiple @ signs in the folder/file names, and also the name of the index file should now be constant between runs. They were both side-effects for a fix I put in to limit the number of files put within a single folder for large libraries (and obviously never tested for the encrypted files case). Without this fix a large library could cause issues if the catalog (or your TEMP folder) was located on a FAT32 based file system.

I have not been able to reproduce the problem with Dropbox uploading files that you mentioned. If this continues to occur please let me know and I can investigate further.

Last edited by itimpi; 10-22-2013 at 06:58 PM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote