View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #22
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeplechase View Post
What on earth do you mean?
Good to see you back.

That other poster can answer for him or herself, but this board is largely a fan site for eReaders, broadly defined. In general, if they get criticized, people will tend to argue the other way, so you might not want to do it too often unless you've got a lot of evidence. Although I myself may not have followed this advice all the time.

Personally -- I think your experience with that 33 year old calculator is unusually good.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 02-09-2013 at 07:49 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote