View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #10
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Thank you greatly!

Most of my old links work, but some don't, I think because of web site redesigns. I can't get the Washington Post (twp.com) working well, which used to be my favorite ReadingTheNet.com-enhanced web site. You can bring up the site, but click throughs to articles don't seem to be working. But that's not Robin's fault, and that newspaper is moving to a pay wall later this year anyway.

Here are two Indian sites that again work outstandingly:

The Times of India:
tinyurl.com/7gmf6ae

Swaminomics:
tinyurl.com/cbejsu7

When I get more successes, I'll probably post a group on the "Links Every Kindle Owner Should Have" thread.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 01-11-2013 at 08:56 PM.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote