View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #71
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
When you turn the device on does the light come on by default? In other words, if you were to turn it on in a darkened room would the light be on by default?
Amazon has the light on by default. If I have the light on when I turn the device "off" the light comes back on when I turn the device back on if I have the light off when the device is turned "off" it's of when I turn the device back on. If that makes sense.

EDIT: wynand says it better in their post above.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote