Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #41
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Well, the electricity is back on! Yay! But today was not what it was supposed to be. For reasons I will never understand, my mom took "I'm so happy I have today off; I'm going to sit and read as much as I can." to mean "Nyssa is doing nothing of importance so I'm going to demand her attention all day long, conveniently ignoring the book that was sitting on her lap, except when the electrician or home inspector needs her attention".

I know, I know, she's my mom and I shouldn't complain..but I was really looking forward to my day off.
I say the same thing about my husband sometimes
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote