Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #37
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Remember when I said I'd have ALL day to read today? Well, dropped the kids to school and bus stop, then came home to find unfolded laundry all over my living room!
Yay. [/sarcasm]
The electricians were already here when I got back, so we're already without power. Will try to resist using my phone ... umm ... anymore, that is.

Snuck in a few pages of Amber last night... Looks very interesting! Something about those cards sounds familiar, but I have no idea as to why.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote