View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #22676
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy

Christmas, Christmas time is near,
Time for toys and time for cheer.
We've been good, but we can't last,
Hurry Christmas, Hurry fast.
Want a plane that loops the loop,
(Alvin Me, I want a Hula-Hoop.
(Chipmunks
We can hardly stand the wait,
Please Christmas don't be late.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hAUWyp0qzs )

Merry Christmas, one an all! But what's the world coming to when I wake up early Christmas morning and head for the computer rather than toys? Well... I guess the computer is my toy these days... Multi-purpose toy; video game, movie theater, record player, telephone, etc., etc.
I'm drinking a hot cup of East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea today, and eating some rice flavored with prosciutto ham... Probably not the most traditional Christmas morning breakfast, but I've had worse. I guess I should be thankful. I remember one Christmas morning 45 years ago eating my breakfast out of a can while sitting in torrential rains next to a rice paddy.

Santa arrived last night. Took instead of gave. And I'm all the happier. He took a half a kilo off my scale. Who could ask for more? Besides, there is nothing that I want that can be found in stores. I get those when ever I want them. I'm not good with delayed gratification. And with my birthday just a week before and my wife giving me the new iPhone 5... Yeah... another nice Christmas... We'll take some walks today, climb some stairs, probably have some sushi for lunch... When you're with the person/people you care about, it doesn't really matter what you do, does it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote