View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #6
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtmms View Post
IP Cam Viewer. I drive in the mountains a lot. 6 traffic cameras I picked out along my route on one screen. Brilliant.
I did not know an app such as this existed! Have now spent 30 minutes looking at random traffic cameras in the UK and Canada, as well as my local area Will see if I can integrate with my own camera set up once the Fire re-charges. Thanks for the suggestion!
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote