View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #459
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Huh. If the Nexus 7 forbids moving apps (50/50 odds for non-factory installed apps, even if it did) to the internal data partition, that's even more reason to avoid it. Means it only has, what?, 1GB for app installation on the 8GB model? (and like 5.5GB for data)
Well your wrong there as i have well over 6gb + worth of apps and no games installed rite now i had 8gb of apps before until i did a bit of culling.I have 2 Apps called Alpinequest GPS and Trekbudy which total over 5gb of very high detailed topographical maps installed plus a host around 40+ more apps.

As afv011 mentioned there is no problem with partitioning.
As to what you spend your money on i simply dont care , you could buy a ipad 3 and become a hipster if you so wish But your tablet life stile will become alot more expensive as plenty of the Apps on google play that are free you have to pay for on Itunes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-10-06-22-50-56.png
Views:	242
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	93564  

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-06-2012 at 07:04 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote