View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #83
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Yes, I have a Nexus 7 and love it (using Tapatalk on it now). My comment on the Bluetooth was just related to what the chart had. It showed that the Nook had Bluetooth, but didn't have the same note on the Nexus 7 and I suspect the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 has it as well.

As far as the OTG hosting, I'm pretty sure that requires rooting... something that's easy to do with the Nexus 7, but it's not really an our of the box feature.
No need to root fellow nexus owner as mine is stock and can connect anything to it including memory sticks via the OTG cable .

You just need to buy a $2 app to access memory cards and portable hard drives
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...importer&hl=en

The people who write these blogs are funny at best as they only state the most obvious.i hope the fellow who wrote it is not getting paid as he did a poor job. I wonder where they dredge up these so called tech experts.

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-29-2012 at 02:12 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote