View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've not tried the beta version, but yes... I use \p{L} and it's variants all the time in v0.5.3. The PCRE regex engine definitely supports it.

And I have no idea what might be different, but:
Code:
(?<=\b\p{Lu})([^\s]+)(?=[^<>]*</h2>)
finds:
Code:
<h2>AARON A. AARONSON</h2>
just fine in my installation of 0.5.3 and:
Code:
\L\1\E
and clicking "Replace All" (or stepping through one word at a time) changes it to:
Code:
<h2>Aaron A. Aaronson</h2>
It worked for all three test cases presented. I just double-checked again, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work for you.

EDIT: Oh, and it doesn't match the WHOLE of <h2>AARON A. AARONSON</h2>, but rather it matches each capitalized word one at a time.
EDIT2: you are correct that it doesn't work in the beta--at least it doesn't with my built-from-source-on-ubuntu-64-bit version. I hope that's a simple fix (or already a known bug).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-10-2012 at 07:23 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote