View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 02:34 AM   #37
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
@x200/jdrew,
Yeah, I successfully placed the order for the nook Wi-Fi just yesterday, but today if I try it says they won't ship here. It seems likely there was, indeed, a glitch in the system. But the glitch isn't the current situation (i.e. not allowing international shipping). I think the glitch was allowing the order in the first place. That seems likely because B&N didn't allow shipping the nook over here before, either, so it looks like yesterday was the anomaly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
Well that sucks.
Do you guys use Aramex in Dubai?
Yeah, we do. I'm guessing you're referring to Aramex Shop&Ship? If B&N cancel my order as I suspect, then I guess I'll consider them. I was hoping this would work, though, since going through Aramex will increase the cost.

They charge $35 just to sign up for a S&S account, and then you have to pay shipping as well, so overall it'll end up costing me something like $60-$70 (if not more) to get it over here...
afa is offline   Reply With Quote