View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I "pinned" the command prompt window to the start page so all I have to do is go there and click for it to come up.......just saves a few steps.
There have been a few folks who've mentioned they know very little about computeres and don't know how to get to a command prompt the first time. That's why I've gone into detail on how to open it.

I have actually have mine as a desktop icon, so great minds think alike.

I'm actually leaning as I do this myself. I'm learning how to use kindlefix for the first time and as you know I had to come to you for info on mobi2mobi.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote