View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #368
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I just received my PW NSO and it is totally white on the screen with fonts totally black. Contrast is perfect and there are no blotches anywhere that I can see.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously, if people who feel they have "perfect" units could just snap a pic of the unit in their phone, with text on the screen and backlight all the way up, in normal indoor lighting conditions, that would be very helpful for those of us deciding whether to start the return merry-go-round.

I found this customer-image on Amazon, this is almost identical to the distribution pattern and intensity of the smudges of on mine (when lighting is up). So, mobileread users, would you return it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-me...totalImages=14

Last edited by Trauma Doll; 10-05-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote