View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryran View Post
... for the record.. to be absolutely clear, I wasn't in any way trying to: one-up you / criticize you / get style points / make it seem like I knew more than you...
I took no offsense from your comment, and that's why I started with "Thanks for the pointers." I realize that inserting a comment like that into a thread is to add a tip or clarification to assist other readers following the thread, and I do it myself.

Your feedback is appreciated. I just felt like since I started this thread, it was okay to do a little mental coredump, rather than intruding on somebody else's thread.

Perhaps we need a "War Stories" thread? I am sure others have interesting stories to tell as well...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote