View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:16 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Jadon : good point... i still do not know why the pc cannot see the card but in case anyone else has this trouble Stephanos has explained to me in a different thread that i don't need to use the card reader to transfer books to my eb-1150 via usb :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanos View Post
BTW, you don't need to fool with removing the card and using a card reader to load new books into the reader. First, download and install the USB driver from ETI. Then download the free Publisher software from ETI and use the Librarian software (even in free mode it allows you to send books to the reader) along with the USB cable that came with the EB-1150. If you need help figuring out how to do this, free free to ask.
so i will be trying this solution. since the card reader can read all memory cards i'm sure i will find a different use for it... very mysterious problem though. i'm still interested in the solution, in case anyone knows...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote