View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 10:03 AM   #7
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
I had the previous problem. Now I have a new problem of it that is worse.

Previously, especially near the end of a long book, it would find itself unable to record a bookmark. It would then loose the page number each time you left the book or powered off. At times it would slow down and stop responding. I had to reset it, or sometimes removing and reinserting the memory card would fix things.

This seems to be fixed -- I can always leave bookmarks. However, about once per day it corrupts at least the book I am reading and sometimes the entire SD card. Sometimes the entire library view disappears. Other times, I can still see the book covers, but I can't open them. this creates more hassle since I have to reload the SD card and I like to keep my entire library on it.

Michael
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote