View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #7
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Change it at:
Setup will install Sigil into the following folder.

You can create a new folder Sigil71 for the new version or whatever name you like, then choose it as the prompt above.
Thanks mrmikel. I think I get this. When I install it, the window comes up asking if I want to install it somewhere else than where they're suggesting. I create a new folder (not sure how I'm doing that, though) named Sigil71 (or whatever) then somehow put that into the place they're suggesting?

Maybe (lol) I'm not getting it so great. I'll try it though. Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote