View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:27 AM   #71
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by keng2000 View Post
Both FR and CR are implemented on OI. Long Press on the book will give you a choice.
CURRENTLY, a long press on the book number will bring up a menu of actions, but launching CoolReader is not one of the actions. I do not care much about CoolReader, so I never noticed it missing. Recently, an action to delete the book was added to the action menu brought up by a long press on the book number, and I have found that useful to clean out already read books.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote