View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 07:23 AM   #718
kaiser s
kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.kaiser s is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Sony DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by markom View Post
Thnx Kaiser on your clarification.

In the meantime untill firmware is upgraded you can use k2pdfopt in those cases when you want pdf to stay the same dimensions as original in portraite or landscape or if you don't want to zoom-out or in constantly or when you would maybe like a double page view in landscape mode etc.
Nice! I didn't know that. Thanks a lot, Markom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPLD View Post
Hoping sooner or later someone is going to say "Yep, you can use an external keyboard & mouse and use it like a typewriter"
Crossing my fingers and patiently waiting! Typing on the touchscreen is quite poor. It tends to lag and some keystrokes fail to get recognized especially when you type fast. I'm also not much of a fan of writing on this device with the stylus. If you thought your handwriting is nice on real paper, be prepared for an ugly one on this digital version. And for owners with bad handwriting to begin with..
kaiser s is offline   Reply With Quote