View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I would be happy if the formatting on some books wasn't a total disaster.... don't run paragraphs together, if using breaks within a chapter make sure there's some way of marking that break (a small graphic or a blank line), make sure there aren't weird hyphens and line breaks all over.

I'm not hard to please. I just don't want the ebooks that I pay for to look like fanfic that nobody bothered to proofread and was posted on the web by a poorly trained monkey.

Last edited by whitearrow; 06-25-2010 at 03:15 PM.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote