View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #5
VaultBoy
Addict
VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle of many shapes, PIPBoy 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
The mythologies around charging are legend... it matters not a wit..... the circuitry on the reader regulates the charge and just so long as the charger is supplying enough current it will be fine this "only use the official charger" crap put out by the makers is to get you to buy their over-priced charger ...as for the pc/usb it is only a problem if you are using a laptop and it goes into standby/powersaver mode in that case it may drain your device rather than charge it apart from that it is all bs... I use a generic (and cheap) micro usb phone charger for all my micro usb devices without any issues
I don't do "this" often, but...

This. This so much.

I hate seeing "only charge with our official cords for best results" stuff on devices.
VaultBoy is offline   Reply With Quote