View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #29
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
I don't have a one-step telnet installer for the Touch, but the steps aren't hard. There are
instructions on the Wiki. If you have any trouble, just send me a message.

Here's a weather installer for the Kobo Touch. Just follow the installation instructions in the first post.
You'll probably need to stop the Kobo's GUI before you run the weather app:
Code:
killall nickel
Hi. I've managed to enable telnet and ftp on my newly aquired touch. On trying to get your new weather installer linked above I got access denied from Google. I've sent you a request to be allowed access (through Google), or maybe you'll want to make it public.

Thanks for your help with this - nearly there...

Ah, now it's downloaded - either you're quick off the mark or it was a fluke the first time. Now to see if it works!

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote