View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:57 AM   #3
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Congratulations on 10 years Mobile Read!!!

I originally came here when I was trying to find an e-reader. The forums and other members are very helpful.

My favourite area is the Lounge where games are played and everyday life is discussed. It's a great place to hang out.

Alex and the Mods do a wonderful job. I cannot really think of anything I would suggest as an improvement.

I am looking forward to another 10 years.