View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:45 PM   #235
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
u don't said how to put my kindle in fastboot mode
i d'like to know it will run or not i tried for 5 days with no reseults
can i debrick it only by runme.sh ? i tried some orders in runne.sh nothing done
does i need to erase all data in runme.sh before adding order or just add order to orginal runme.sh without changing any thing in it
Read the first post in the "Select Boot" thread, which is in the list of links in the first post of this thread. You can get to fastboot mode either with MfgTool, or with the fastboot option in the diags exit menu.

You can reset the boot counter with a RUNME.sh that is in one of posts, or you can use fastboot to flash a diags partititon with SSH and then type the posted commands from an SSH command prompt.

If you cannot find these posts (amongst the thousands of posts in this forum), perhaps somebody will post some links here for you. Does anybody have some time to do this? But everything you need SHOULD be in the first post, or the posts that it links to.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-25-2012 at 02:49 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote