View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
The style rules in the sgc-# classes are actually in your document already as contents of the style attribute on the XHTML elements, the so-called "inline styles". Since these are deprecated in the specs and also difficult to maintain due to duplication, Sigil (actually embedded HTML Tidy) pulls them out into separate CSS classes with these sgc-# names.
That's strange. I was editing an epub file with Sigil 0.2.0 and I centered some lines and Sigil did put inline styles in the XHTML file. Like:

Quote:
<style type="text/css">
@page { margin-bottom: 5.000000pt; margin-top: 5.000000pt; }
h1.sgc-1 {font-weight: bold}
p.sgc-2 {text-align: center;}
</style>
(The p.sgc-2 part was added as result of the editing, the others where there already before my editing.)

This happens in any XHTML file where I do this. I would prefer if Sigil would put these styles in a separate css file, common to all XHTML files, so that global editing of the style becomes easier.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote