View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #4
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
Yes. Plus -- if I recall correctly -- you get an email notification when sending to the "free" address.
Oh yeah? Two years I've had my Kindle 4 and I've never tried the free address to test that out

I send about 10 documents a day to my Kindle and I've always used the @kindle.com address. Tested it out on the first document way back when, just to make sure no charges were occurring, and have been emailing consistently ever since. That functionality is one of the main reasons I was drawn to Kindle above other e-readers.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote