View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #22338
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
After dealing with yesterday's new health check II (that insisted on blood tests, X-rays, etc., etc., even though they were not required for our forms (the hospital insisted on using THEIR forms, and only filled ours out as an adjunct...) and paying another $200 for them, when I brought them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (hoping beyond hope that all was correct so I would NOT have to return to that office,) it was discovered that THEY forgot to give me one form that last time I was there, which had to be brought home for my wife to sign. So this means I have to go BACK again today to that office with THAT paper... Will that be the last of it?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote