View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune Tune View Post
Sorry, I don't really get your idea. Do you mean that I should use my kindle paperwhite until the battery is totally drained out (0% battery left) then charge it overnight (about 8 hours) for training the battery meter?
Yes, when totally empty, that screen will appear. It will also allow your battery to last much longer in the future since the chemicals within the battery get fully mixed that way.

I saw that mentioned on Amazon by a producer of solar charged storage lithium batteries when folks were complaining the batteries did not last as long as the stated parameters.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote