View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:41 AM   #5
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
Page Turner - read 2 hrs straight
Eat It - read 5 times between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m.
Kill the Commute - read 5 times between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
Sleeping In - read 5 times between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.

There are some newspaper and magazine awards too. All the awards are listed on http://www.kobobooks.com/readinglife#section:earnAwards but they don't necessarily say how to get them. I really want that Time Lord one!
Ah, and yet 2 more.. I'll have to wake up earlier and use my KT. At least for a week.. I have heard that some awards are not available for KT and only show up on the iOS or Android Apps..
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote