Thread: PRS-650 Flashing the firmware
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #132
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
If you don't use Reader Library to manage your files, just copy them to the reader like to any other removeable media, there are no other steps to be taken after russification.
HTH
Mark
Thanks, Mark! As a matter of fact, I don't use the Reader software since it doesn't work with my OS (Ubuntu). I just stick with Calibre.

Another question:

I couldn't get the firmware to flash using Ubuntu so I borrowed a Windows machine for that. For future reference, is there a way to flash it using Ubuntu and I'm just doing things wrong? I'd like to know in case I ever want to update the firmware again.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote