View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #8
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
I could handle something bigger than my 4.3 inch Archos which I use as a small tablet.
My Kindle is 6 inches and even if I take away the keyboard and big bezel, it would be too large for my pocket.
So the question in my mind is how much larger than a 5 incher would be practical to carry?
This of course assumes a small bezel and of course some compromise on aspect ratio.

Frankly, I kind of like these kinds of choices.

My bet is on a 5 incher being the most acceptable for the majority of users.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote