View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 10:28 PM   #4
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Figured it out. I had to authorize the reader in the store and then it went to my account. To do this I had to go to the eBook Store and click Account then click Manage Devices then authorize it. I didn't get any message the $50 was added, but I went to my billing history and can see it.

Couple of things that would be nice:

- Hook up a new reader? Authorization option pops-up. Also would be nice if you could right click reader on the left and choose authorize.

- Get a gift credit to your account? Notice pops-up letting you know.

- When reading data from the reader there is a noticeable lag, but there is no feedback telling you something is working. Show an hourglass, spinning beachball, something.

- Does status really need to occupy prime navigation space? Put this in preferences or View or something. Just my opinion.

EDIT: You guys posted while I was typing my reply up. Thanks for the help.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote