View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Yesterday I've read half of the ones by John Walsh and Scott McClellan.

These two books are useless for writing, IMHO. More talk about God and the Bible than about storytelling and writing. If you want to know how to make up stories based on biblical characters, then by all means read them. Otherwise you could at best stay away. I'm going to remove them from my library.

The book by Joe Bunting is OK, with a lot of good tips, but you'll need to look past the errors (such as letters within words, or breaks where there shouldn't be).
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote