View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #18
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Mine has shipped too, less than a week after ordering. I don't think they wait for a certain amount of orders to pile up as they have a limited amount of time to process the order and if they don't ship by then the order gets cancelled. But I do think that they wait as long as they can to do as much of a bulk order as they can.

Now to see how long it takes, and how much it bloody costs (import fees in my country are highest for anything (coming) from China. Which is the main reason I did not ship by DHL.
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote