View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #55
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
I'm not sure what this text reflow problem is, but one thing I'd like fixed is that in certain text sizes, paragraphs will not appear on the page unless the entire thing can fit on the page. So I'm turning page after page that just has one small paragraph at the top of the screen. Again, that's only for certain text sizes, but I use a larger text size at work because the lighting is poor and I can't read smaller text, and the battery dies very quickly because I'm having to continually turn the page.

The battery is another issue, actually. It was supposed to last a month or two, wasn't it? I go about a week in between charges, sometimes less, which is just slightly longer than it took in between charges of my Kobo Wifi (about every two or three days). Not a huge problem, though.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote